Great recipe for a quick loaf of fantastic bread! The whole lot takes about an hour.
* 500g Strong Organic Wholemeal Plain Flour
* 2 tsp Organic bicarbonate of soda
* 1 tsp fine sea salt
A Handful of Sunflower Seeds – A Handful of Sesame Seeds
* 500g Live Organic Yoghurt
* A little milk, if necessary
A handful of Poppy Seeds
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6 at the onset!
1) Put the flour, salt, and bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl with the sesame seeds & and sunflower seeds and mix
2) Make a well in the middle, pour in the yoghurt and fold in then mix by hand.
3) If the mixture is too stiff and dry add a little milk to soften
4) Cut a cross on the top of the dough and liberally sprinkle poppy seeds on the top
4) Place in a bread tin, or two half sized tins, or make into desired shapes and place on a floured baking tray.
5) Place in oven at gas mark 6 for 30 minutes.
6) After thirty minutes turn down to gas mark 4 for a further 30 minutes
7) Take out and leave to stand on a cooling wire.